Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Q&A Why are we asking about nothing?

On Jun 13, 2007, at 2:53 AM, Aryeh Lewis wrote:

Alright, now here's a question!! If nothing is a "no-brainer" as you mentioned earlier....... then why the hell are we all turning to YOU for the answers to nothing!

FYI "no reason" will not be tolerated as an answer, because then you would have to explain why you fooled us with this great web site. And if the answer to that is still no reason, then I am forced to return to my original opinion, which was that you really ought to be sued!!!! :O

To which I responded:

I believe you are referring to when I said, "Whether or not you know anything, knowing nothing should be a "no brainer"."

You seem to have ignored the "should be" in this sentence. I stand by that statement. What is more, to many people knowing nothing is a "no brainer". Knowing that you (yes you) must have some knowledge, I would assume that knowing why you (yes you as an individual) ask questions regarding nothing would be a "no brainer", in the sense that you would have an easy time figuring out why you are asking me questions about nothing.

So I must put it to you, since "no reason" will not be tolerated as an answer and you are the only one who can know why you ask me questions about nothing, the burden of presentation lies squarely in your court. Why do you ask me questions about nothing?

I hope you can think of a good answer, because it seems to me that you will commence legal proceedings toot sweet, if the answer is unsatisfactory.

I would like to give you some advice homonymous (or even more precisely, homophonic) with your own stated fear of my response. If you would like to understand why you seek my advice, I urge you to know reason.

Perhaps, you know exactly why you keep asking questions about nothing. In fact, you said in a recent e-mail, "Your whole email truly helped me with nothing! I thank you! :)" If you were simply looking for help with nothing, that certainly seems like no reason to me.

--Xymyl (KON)

No comments: