Monday, December 17, 2007

Fanmail: Nothing remains the same

On Dec 13, 2007, at 3:13 AM, Nishant John wrote:

Change is constant, but nothing will be the same.

To which I replied:

Dear nothing unthusiast,

I appreciate your comments, however, I am expected to refute direct claims made regarding nothing. In this recent note you have given me (at most) very little to work with.

I must point out however, that it could also be said that nothing is constant because there will always be change. I personally don't like to use nothing in this thingesque way but it does have its occasional advantages.

Actually, we appreciated your wording, because you used a single sentence tying the "change" and "nothing" together, then used "but" to show that the one and nothing weren't necessarily two things that were related but could very likely be one thing and nothing with no further relationship beyond the sentence containing them. Very nice indeed!

May we uncourage you to continue to develop your appreciation for nothing specific.

--Xymyl (KON)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I cannot make this comment if there is nothing.