Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Q&A Archive: Where is nothing made?

On Nov 19, 2007, at 9:44 AM, Per-Niklas Longberg wrote:

Where do you manufacture nothing?

To which I replied:

Per-Niklas,

When we received your question we thought it was a very good question that required detailed lab work to determine the best answer. After more than 20 days in our lab, we were certain that the research team would have a great answer for us. We were somewhat disappointed at the results. The research clearly shows that your question was not a very good question after all.

Nothing is a naturally occurring limited infinite resource. What I mean by this is that we don't need to manufacture nothing because "it" "is" in ready "supply" due to the fact that "it" "is" limited to an infinite state of "being" due mostly to "it's" lack of properties, and partly due to the fact that nothing exists independently of anything. And we mean that in both ways.

So to get straight to the point, we manufacture nothing everywhere, because we don't. I hope this clears things (as they may or may not relate to nothing, which they don't) up.

--Xymyl (KON)

1 comment:

unik8 said...

Hi
I am very new to nothing so please don’t make the mistake of thinking I no a lot about nothing.
I am a student and I fear have yet to even scratch the surface of nothing.
I have read many opinions that offer conclusions of what nothing is but upon delving further into nothing find each destination of nothing quite possible and now am lost.
But there is one question I seem to revisit.
Does nothing simply exist to explain itself?
In reply to “what is nothing” would you say “nothing” or “it is only itself” ???