Saturday, February 3, 2007

Q&A no quest

On Dec 11, 2005, at 12:09 PM, Larry Zang wrote:

I am very intrigued and would like to join your quest for nothing, for absolutely no reason. When should we start? Never!!

To Which I replied:

Dear Larry,

While I admire your lack of initiative, but I can't help but perceive that you view nothing as something to joke about. In reality nothing is nothing to joke about. I also thank you for your offer, however, I don't really need anyone else with me on my "quest for nothing" because there is no such thing. I encourage you however to search for nothing while nothing may be found. And when you finally find nothing don't let anything stand in the way of the happiness that only a boy and nothing can share. The most important thing is the lack of thing. Go out there in to this big fat sweaty world and make a little goose-egg for yourself. When you have nothing you will finally see why there is no quest.

But let us not start never what you alone have already been doing at the time of your writing of your letter to me!

No comments: