Thursday, February 15, 2007

Fanmail: Kind words...

On Feb 15, 2007, at 9:24 PM, steve wrote:

thankyou for this site which is so antithetically delightful in its antipathy to all of the something that is the rest of the net

To which I responded:

Thank you for your well chosen words. At first reading, I wanted to praise/chide you for these words, but I must admit that these words are excellent considering how difficult it is to find words with meaning in english, and ironically, how astoundingly much more difficult it is to find english words with no meaning at all.

I would like to mention though, that we hate something disguised as nothing much more than we hate something in general. Rather than thanking you for your support (as I may with others) I shall thank you for your inertia.

No comments: